Top 10 things you should know about CoolSculpting™
- CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body contouring treatment, this means that no anaesthesia, pain relievers or surgery are required. In fact, you could even have the treatment performed on your lunch break if you wanted.
- CoolSculpting is a form of Cryolipolysis. It targets and freezes stubborn fat cells without damaging the skin or surrounding tissue.
- CoolSculpting is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved, which means it has been cleared for safety.
- Millions of CoolScupting treatments are performed worldwide by medical practioners
- CoolScupting is NOT a weight loss solution.
- CoolSculpting is designed to help those living a fit and healthy lifestyle target fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- The treatment uses a controlled cooling system to eliminate stubborn belly or body fat. The area being treated is naturally contoured, hence the name CoolScupting™
- CoolScupting can be performed on males and females.
- CoolScupting can treat double chins, upper arms, axillary puff, chest or bra area, abdomen, love handles or spare tire, flank, inner and outer thighs, knees.
- CoolScupting provides instant, permanent results. The fat cells in the treated area will not return.
To book your CoolScupting session with Mr. Jag Chana, email: firstname.lastname@example.org